Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reflection

Reflecting at the end of the year. Look through your blog. Go all the way back to the beginning of the year. Look especially closely at your finished work. Think about how the year has gone for you. Now, write a detailed paragraph that describes how the course has gone for you. What have you found to be your artistic strengths? What have been your challenges? What do you think you’ll leave the class thinking about? How can you see it influencing your life in the future? LABELS: reflection

 This year has been an amazing year of art for me. Not only have I learned a lot and grown as an artist but I have really enjoyed this year with you as my teacher. My work I have finished this year I found has developed and gotten better and better and more creative. My love for art has really been strengthened by taking this class. I have found I love doing collages and working in 3D art but my drawing skills have really improved as well. Drawing is most definitely my greatest art strength but I am looking forward to expanding my horizons and challenging my self. The only real challenge I have had this year is dealing with the tragic loss of my art journal :( After it being lost now for about a month I am starting to worry I may never get it back. I had just finished the journal and it has this entire years art work in it, including some personal things too. This year I think I will leave the class thinking about my lost art journal sitting  behind some cabinet in a cold dark corner, or in a smelly pile of trash at a dump. Mostly though I will be thinking about how much I will miss this class, and how I cant wait to get back up there next year and work with you again! This class is not only the best art class I have ever taken but also the best class in general. I will take all that i have learned from this class and use it in all my future years of art (which will hopefully be many). My freshman year will be remembered as the year I took an amazing art class, with the great Mrs. Roberts! I can't wait till next year when I get to be up there for 2 art classes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment